- Testing the software for usability and fixing any bugs.
- Participating as a technical expert during meetings with colleagues and/or clients.
- At least IT Bachelor’s Degree or experience equivalent.
- Professional curiosity and interest in the field of technologies.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Write and speak English fluently.
- Knowledge of programming languages outside his main technology area is a plus.
- Understanding of Video technologies including Video Codecs, Video quality.
- Knowledge of WebRTC is a plus.
- High level of organization.
- Working with high end professionals, idea-driven team.
- Development of your skills even further via training.
- A chance to grow and learn from day one following your needs and qualities.
- Working on exciting and challenging projects directly with End Clients.
What we offer
You will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating environment, where all the efforts are set on a common goal, but the individual work is always recognized. Create your motivation letter to explain how your experience and personality will make us better and professional CV with emphasis on your skills and projects, and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org